Monday, September 21, 2009

SUCH a fun weekend until....


Look at those sweet little red lips!




Concentrating...






I am sitting all by myself!!



Me and Tiff.....



The Vajda Family at the Oyster Fest!



Ella is big enough to face out now!



Ella and Mommy.....Love my girl!

Birthday pints.... Happy Birthday, Daddy!





You are not holding it right, mom. Let me show you!

Bumbo and Ella....she loves her bumbo!

I got food poisoning this weekend at the Oyster Fest on Roscoe..I have been out of commission for 2 full days. This is killing me. I don't do sick. Far too much to do now....especially with a 16 week old. Yes, folks, Ella is 16 weeks old...we still cant believe our little nugget is cooing, laughing and rolling over! She is also sitting up now. She did it for the first time on Sat. night! She put one hand down to steady herself but she totally did it! (Picture above) And, our little independent love bug is holding her bottle, whenever she can, by herself! It is the funniest thing. Proof is in the picture (above). All of these little milestones and glimpses into her personality are the coolest things. I can't imagine not having her in our life. It is such an amazing thing to be a parent...

Daddy turned 32 on Sunday! Too bad we couldn't celebrate...he was too busy taking care of me and Ella! I am making a nice meal for him tonight; hopefully that will make it up for him. Poor guy...
We did get to go out on Friday to one of our favorite Italian places in the city in Old Town (we are big Italian and Mexican foodies) and then went off to the pub for a pint. Perfect birthday celebration for Scott. We found a fabulous babysitter and Ella loves playing with Iwona! I feel so good knowing that Ella is with Iwona....she might be more qualified than I am to watch a baby =) We topped off the night by stopping over at the Vajda's for a drink.
On Saturday, Scott and Marko stained a deck and then we headed to the Oyster Fest on Roscoe. It was so much fun! Ella had quite the time, I think. She loved watching all of the people. SHe is big enough to face out in the Bjorn now and she loves watching everyone and smiling at people. A lot of people stopped to say hello...Ella loved it! After eating my questionable chicken, we headed home. On Sunday, I started feeling sick. It went downhill from there....
I hope everyone has had an amazing week! We love y'all!
Francis Clan

2 comments: