Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby girl is 6 weeks old?!!

Yes, our Ella is 6 weeks old. Unbelievable. Our time has flown by together...

We spent our Sunday morning this weekend running to Panera and getting the newspaper...pretty perfect, right? Ella was such a good girl yesterday. We were able to run to the airport to pick up friends and have dinner with our friends last night....nights have historically been pretty tough so we were elated to have dinner at the Vajda's last night (even if I did wear baby Ella strapped to my chest the whole time- thank you, wear-n-wrap!)

We were SO excited to see our friends, Karen and Jeff Hays, this weekend!!! We were unable to meet up for breakfast so Karen swung by our place to meet Ella on Saturday. We cannot wait to go out to CT to visit Karen and the boys! I see a girls weekend in NY in our future, right Karen? It was bittersweet to see Karen b/c it reminded me of how much I miss my friend!! We will see you soon, Kar-bear!

This week is super exciting for us because Sara, my best friend in KC, is visiting on Thursday! We can't wait to see her and meet baby Kendall! Scott will be outnumbered this week for sure! We can't wait for some girl bonding time....


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Ella through 6 weeks!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments:

Post a Comment