Monday, June 29, 2009

1 month old baby girl!



At the tea with Beth....


Marko and his favorite neighbor =)




Puppies watching Ella while we have some play time...



Ella happy in her car seat!





Bath time! Ella loves bath time...





With Sam at the tea........





Late night tummy time...checking daddy out...








Happy girl!




We fell asleep together while reading a book!



Playing with mommy when daddy gets home from work!


Ella is one month old! Our little girl is totally her father's daughter. Can't you tell? She is looking more and more like her daddy everyday (which is a compliment because I think her dad is pretty cute)!

We also can't believe that another baby girl in our family is officially a big girl now....we can hardly believe that our little Grayce is 6 years old today! I am so proud of what a smart, sweet and sassy little girl she has become. We love you, Grayce! We can't wait for you to meet Ella...

Ella has reflux so we have been trying to take care of her reflux issues so that she can be a happy little girl. It makes us so miserable to see her upset and fussing when there isn't much we can do to make her feel better! We are trying Zantac that our dr. recommended so cross your fingers for Ella that will help us all get a little more sleep.

I was able to go out for a run on Sunday morning for the first time in MONTHS. I know now why they advise you to wait for 6 weeks before getting back into an exercise routine as I am paying for it today. I was also able to go to a tea at the Drake Hotel (one of my fave things to do, ever) that benefited Be Bright Pink, a breast and ovarian cancer awareness non-profit. My friend Erica is very involved with this wonderful organization so I was honored to go and support my friend and such a wonderful cause. I was excited to put on a real dress, do my make up AND hair for the first time in a long time.

We love you all and hope that y'all had a wonderful weekend!




















No comments:

Post a Comment