Monday, April 6, 2009

It is April, for goodness sake....

Well, we had one great day this past weekend and it was Saturday. We were on the go the entire day! A lot of errands were on tab for our weekend. I feel like it will be that way from here on out! We went back to Benjamin Moore this weekend and got a couple more samples for Ella's room. Pink is really hard to pick out! It never seems to be the same color as the swatch. Ever. I posted a pic below of the first 3 colors I picked out...let's hope for some better luck soon.



Also, the dogs are really funny when we are trying to get Ella's room ready. Finlay loves to go in and sniff around and lay around....he has been underneath the crib a few times and I think he has a sneaking suspicion that something big is happening. He is extra sweet and affectionate lately. I think he knows that I am cooking a new sibling for him. I have a feeling that Finaly will be extra protective of our little one. Savannah hasn't a clue, bless her heart....



We went to dinner on Saturday night at the Stefl house. Holly planned a greek menu and it was delicious. I forgot how much I love phyllo dough. I need to make more phyllo dough based entrees. Everything was delicious! It is so fun to see Olivia every week because she changes so much from week to week. She is precious and I had to post a pic of her below. Can't wait for she and Ella to meet!



We spent Sunday on the go as well and are almost finished with baby shopping! We are just have to get the pack and play and stroller. We are almost all set! Ella's room needs some shelves and paint and a new duvet for the bed (we need to coordinate colors, of course!), but other than that, we are almost there. Miss E just needs 6 more weeks to grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment