Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday and Other Happenings.....




So, I have officially hit the late 20's. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I know, I know, but still! I am very thankful for all of the wonderful things that have happened to me throughout my 20's.....I was not really looking forward to my birthday but Scott had planned a dinner and I spent the day receiving flowers, cards and sweet emails and calls from friends! I also got to have lunch with my sweet friend, Abby. We went to the cutest little bistro at the Peninsula hotel. I posted some pics below from my birthday but am sad to say that I don't have any from our dinner at Coco Pazzo. Dinner was good but not great...it was a tuscan menu but I think that it failed to live up to our expectations coming from our amazing Italian vacay just a few weeks before...



I also realized that I never posted any pictures from our shower in Atlanta that we had a little over a month ago! It was such a wonderful treat to get home to Atlanta to unwind a bit and spend time with family. Scott's parents, Bob and Peggy, were able to come all the way from Danville, Ca. to celebrate with us. It is so nice that Peggy has 2 brothers, John and Bob, in Atlanta as well. It was almost like a mini family reunion. It was so cool to have both families together for such a happy occasion. I got to see some wonderful family friends that I haven't been able to see since our wedding almost 3 years ago. Some of my closest friends in Atlanta were able to come and it was so nice to see my girls =) I was really pregnant this trip down so I was glad to see them before Ella arrives. I posted some pics below of family on the day of our shower. I was sad to not have my grandmother present as she was in the hopsital. She is out and better now, however, we would have love for her to have been there....





Scott was out of town last weekend but the pups and I were able to run a lot of errands, hang out with sweet friends (thanks for the cupcakes, Beth!!) and got to babysit little Kayla while Marko and Tiffany went out for dinner. She is such a doll and we had fun hanging out. While it was fun to run baby errands and have plenty of time to work out and eat cereal in bed while watching Sex and the City multiple times, I was so happy to have my fabulous husband back in town from his bachelor party weekend. We have a lot more to do this weekend and have fun plans with friends. I hope to post more of our nursery progress next weekend. We need to decide on a paint color as soon as possible!! More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment