Friday, February 26, 2010

Ella, Ella, Ella....









She is such a hoot. This week, daddy went to LA on business for a couple of days. We had a great time and had many heart-to-heart girl talks.
During one of these talks, we were talking about how daddy was gone for a couple of days. Ella looked up, bright-eyed toward her bedroom door, and said, "da da"? I was floored! At first, I thought her mamamamamas and dadadadas were a fluke, but I don't know! And then this morning, as Daddy was waving good bye and told her "bye bye", Ella waved back at him and uttered a soft, "byeee byeeee". My heart sank!!! She is growing way too fast for her weepy momma. I am totally in love with this sweet, blue-eyed, adventurous girl. Where have the past 9 months gone??
Well, while I was cooking last night, I opened up the fridge. I saw Ella crawling towards the shelf so I knew I needed to act fast; I didn't want my tofu stir fry to stick to the pan so I grabbed the terriaki and dashed some in the pan. Well, in that short, very short amount of time, Ella had time to pull out, not one, but 2 miller lites from the fridge! She is getting to the point where I literally have to keep my eye on her 24/7!! Check out the proof above.
Happy Friday, everyone! We have a busy weekend. Lots of fun pics coming soon.
xoxo,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment