Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend Festivities...

We really didn't do much of anything this past weekend which was phenomenal seeing as how life has been so flipping busy lately! I am going to make a real effort to slow things down a bit for the rest of the summer.....we will see how this goes...

We went to dinner to our favorite place, Rose Angelis, this past weekend. Ella was so stinking good at dinner. I swear, she is just a sweetie. She flirted and smiled at everyone and is now doing a little beauty pageant wave. It's perfect form which scares me slightly.





She is also getting more and more adventurous, a little more sassy and sweeter by the day. She is into EVERYTHING and is such a thrill seeker. She loves to be a tease us while "walking" only to throw her hands up as if she is on a roller coaster ride and then throw herself into/onto whoever happen to be present. It might be me, Daddy's or Finlay, but our girl is determined to have fun whatever she is doing.

When I stop to think of how innocently and freely children look at life, it really is inspiring. The fact that Ella throws up her hands up to crash into someone or something, all with a huge smile and teethy grin, it makes me stop and think of life and how precious it is. We should look at every opportunity as a chance to throw caution to the wind,throw our hands up and laugh. There are so many things we have to be grateful for....

I will jump off my soapbox now! I hope all of you are having a fabulous week!

We are off to Phoenix for the weekend to help host a baby shower for Aunt Becky! We will have lots of fun pictures to post next week...

xoxo,
Francis Family

No comments:

Post a Comment